Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, September 17, 2012

Rani Mukerji, Enjoying Herself Like Never Before

Rani Mukerji is enjoying herself and that's very apparent from the promos of Aiyya and when I met her for the interview today, it was very clear that she is upbeat. Anurag Kashyap was giving an interview to a production house and Rani stepped in and started singing Dreamum Wakeuppum. I had taken questions from her fans and she was really engrossed in answering but then the publicist requested to wind up soon. Rani intervened and asked me to take my time. Even though the interview lasted for around 23 minutes, I couldn't ask many questions. But I've given a printout of all the questions to Rani and she said that she would surely read all of them. BTW, to the hundreds of Ranians from Indonesia who had sent me their emails and requests, Rani has given a shoutout to you in my interview.

Rani would love to do a double role and a negative character provided she gets a good part. Prithviraj or Shahid, who's a better dancer? Vaibhavi or Shiamak Davar? I told Rani that many a times lesser talented actresses keep on hammering the public eye courtesy their PR machinery, why does Rani with all her wonderful talent, shy away from being in the media spotlight. Talking about the music of the film, Rani complimented Amit Trivedi and lyricist Amitabh Bhattacharya for a great music score. She spoke about songs like the uptempo Lavni number 'Sava Dollar' and 'Agabai'. She also spoke about a soft ballad called 'Mehak'. She says that she would love to see Aiyya in a single screen theatre like Chandan or Gaiety Galaxy in Bombay as she feels the mass response will be positive for the film.

During the making of the film, Rani had spoken to Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi, to whom she has given homage in the film. She says that to play her film loving part, she was inspired by films like Chaalbaaz, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. A fan had asked if she would like to do a sequel to any of her films, and Rani's answer was.....

11 comments:

  1. OMG YAAY! Sounds like such a fun interview :D I see you took some of my questions, thaaaank you :D Can't wait to see it! Till when can we expect to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling like Wow! *Thank you So many of much* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. in WakdaLanguage
    thankum youm faridoon. canum notum waitum for the interviewum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when the interview will publish? cant wait.. im ranians from INdonesia.. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the lovely interview..Waiting for the full video..
    You rock..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her life is coming full circle..my guess is there is more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sir for taking even some of my Questions. Waiting for the full video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Faridoon :)
    I´m looking forward to your Interview with Rani and a big thank you to you Faridoon from my best friend Kati, she can´t wait to your Interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I;m from Sri Lanka.. Queen oF Hearts, I Love You. I can't wait to watch your interview with Faridoon. By *Shalakar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers guys...Hope you enjoy this interview... Coming soon

    Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete