Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Shahrukh, Aamir And Salman...": Priyanka Chopra

Today is Priyanka Chopra's birthday. I have always enjoyed interacting with her as she is great fun and lively. Let me share a few links of some of her interviews:

"Kolaveri Di Is Superbly Funny" (280, 572 video views on Hungama Youtube)



"Salman, Aamir And Shahrukh..." (31, 695 video views)



"I Rate Myself 11 On 10"



"You Are Gonna Love Krrish 3": (21, 914 video views On Hungama Youtube)



"Of Course The Industry Gives Out Malicious Gossip"



"Shahrukh Khan Is A Veteran..."

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yaaaaa our lovely Priyanka. She is adorable, beautiful, a amazing actress, dancer and singer. One of my favorites!!!

    I saw Priyanka in Berlin/Germany and she was WOW...very nice & sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl PC love all her interview thanks Faridoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicee post faridoon! always enjoy watching PC in any interviews.. but your interview with her is the best as the interaction you have with her is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete