Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Shahrukh And Me Will Work Together Soon": Vidhu Vinod Chopra

My friend Margaret from USA says that I should post my interviews on Blog as all the parts are combined together and it makes for easy viewing. So, I shall start posting a few of the interviews that I have really enjoyed in the recent times. Starting off with this four part interview with Vidhu Vinod Chopra. He is absolutely not politically correct and I love that as a journalist in a celebrity. He is one of the biggest producers in Bollywood and a director of some fine films. He says he wants to make "great movies" and that is one reason according to him that he has made 10 films in 30 years. He talks about his humble background, how his father ingrained in him the importance of spending wisely. Chopra talks about his best films, his favourite music score, his views on marketing of a movie, what's the update on Raju Hirani's next film tentatively titled Peekay, does he regret saying 'shut up' to a journalist at a press conference in Noida, the films that he is producing and directing, his reaction to gossip news reporting etc.

Chopra's answers are laced with honesty and the fact that he doesn't hold anything back makes for riveting viewing. I genuinely believe you guys will enjoy watching this four part interview. And it will also be a learning experience for anyone who wants to have anything to do with movies.

"Aamir Khan And Me Are Different"




"Shahrukh And Me Will Work Together Soon": Vidhu Vinod Chopra





"Ferrari Ki Sawari Is The Best Movie I Could Make..."






"I Really Loved R D Burman"

5 comments:

  1. that was very good..i love the casual attitude and non scripting of the conversation...very well done..and thanks for the nod :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Liked Mr. Chopra's candor. Wish more filmmakers thought like him reg quality of films. Loved his Munnabhai series...it was a rare combination of intelligence, humor, mass appeal, and message. Looking forward to Ferrari Ki Sawaari. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interview! Hes one director i would like to meet, i also love his Munna Bhai series, hope there will be a 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I want to suggest you some fascinating issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!

    My homepage read more here

    ReplyDelete