Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Thursday, February 21, 2013

"It's A Dream Come True To Work With Mr Bachchan In Satyagraha": Amrita Rao

"I've been shooting for Satygraha since February 13, since the time it started. I didn't tweet about it. I always wanted to work with Mr Prakash Jha. I've seen Mrityudand and I thought Madhuri ji was phenomenal in that. Very recently when he approached me for this film I was pleasantly surprised. My role is very significantly positioned with Mr Bachchan's character in the film and that was icing on the cake. It is a film on current issues and it is people's voice. It's a dream come true to work with Mr Bachchan. Just to be in close proximity to his divine aura is sheer magic," said Amrita Rao in a telephonic interview with me a short while back. Rao broke the news that she is also a part of Prakash Jha's Satyagraha. Amrita is currently shooting for Satyagraha and Anil Sharma's Singh Sahab The Great

1 comment:

  1. Is it me or did you change the background here on your blog? it looks..Springy..

    ReplyDelete