Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"It's My Life's Dream To Be James Bond": Shahrukh Khan

"It is my life's dream to be Bond but I don't know if I am tall enough, cool enough, rugged enough," said Shahrukh Khan at the press conference at Yash Raj Studios on October 29, 2012. "I read in an interview of Daniel Craig that Shahrukh will have to wait to be James Bond, he is not leaving this job very soon. I am a big fan, it's a great franchise and hopefully something of this sort will happen in India also," Shahrukh added. 

3 comments:

  1. Well... we will just have to wait and see :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Don is as cool and rugged as James Bond. Perhaps even cooler than Bond. He could be the arch-villain to Bond. Crossover anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...an arch villain for Bond..of course he has to get away..like stalemate in chess :-)))

    ReplyDelete