Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Saturday, April 30, 2016

Diary of Day 3 of India By The Nile festival 2016, Egypt

Diary of Day 3 of the #IndiaByTheNile festival 2016

It was an incredible day. I received so much of selfless warmth today that I am truly overwhelmed. We went to India House in the morning. Indian Ambassador to #Egypt, Mr Sanjay Bhattacharya warmly welcomed us. He briefed us about the bond between #India and Egypt and how the trade and cultural transactions are further strengthening the bond between the two countries. When I did a one on one interview with Mr Bhattacharya he apprised me about the huge love for Bollywood amongst local Egyptians.

A dear Alig Danish Habeeb came and met me at the hotel and later in the afternoon he treated me to lunch in an Indian restaurant. It was a wonderful time spent.

After a passionate session of swimming in  the afternoon, I went to meet the members of Indian Egyptian Friendship Association. It was an unforgettable evening. They showered such affection, funny jokes and a superlative love for Bollywood films and stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan etc that I was truly overwhelmed. The interesting part that I've been noticing in Egypt is that women are generally progressive and it is a wonderful thing.

The evening reached its climax as we covered the concert of #IndianOcean group. Talking to Rahul Ram post the concert was a great experience. He's a gifted artiste. It was an amazing day,

1 comment:

  1. this is really a very great blog. the information present in this blog will be very useful for us. thank you for sharing with us.
    SEO Company In Chennai

    ReplyDelete