Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, August 29, 2011

"You Say Aamir And Shahrukh Na...": Salman Khan

Here are a few main highlights of the Salman-Kareena interview and the link below it. Hope you guys enjoy it!


1) Salman is not going to get married till 2025: Kareena

2) One day I say I want to marry. One day I say I don't want to. One day I say I am already married: Salman

3) 'Source' wahi hota hai jo basically coward hai: Salman

4) This is a good time. I am sure, time will get better: Salman

5) I am a lucky girl to have a bodyguard like Salman: Kareena

6) Lolo (Karisma) is lovely. I've done 12-13 films with Lolo. Once I've done,
12-13 films with Bebo, Lolo will come back: Salman

7) After Jab We Met, Bodyguard is my career best role: Kareena

8) I've seen Bodyguard. It is super. I would have been jealous if i wasn't a part of it: Kareena

9) Don 2 (promo)...ab nahin hai to kya kar sakte hain...For my next film, if it releases before 'Ra.one', for you (Kareena), I will have the promo: Salman

10) Rumours (about Salman's treatment in USA) nahin honge. I'll be in touch (with my fans): Salman

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Interviews/RAjAxx66/3/Salman-Khan-And-Kareena-Kapoor-s-Bollywood-Hungama-Exclusive.html

Here's the theatrical trailer of Agneepath

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Movie-Promos/NFTtrb49/3/Theatrical-Trailer-Agneepath.html

What did you guys think of it? What did you guys think of the live webcast of Agneepath promo launch on Bollywood Hungama today? I did a one on one with Karan Johar before the event. This interview should be up by tomorrow. The first look promo launch of 'The Dirty Picture' happening in Bombay tomorrow. Vidya Balan is looking stunning in the 15 sec teaser. Looking forward to the theatrical now.

Cheers and Eid Mubarak to all those who will be celebrating it tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Interview well done..Salman is genuine..Kareena is great..You werent bad either :-)

    Agneepath..Impressive..ramped up ...good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the agneepath live feed thanks so much was up until 2am watching it was worth the wait & Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the salman & kareena interview thanks faridoon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi FS,

    Just saw the i/v. Was gr8!! Total FUN. I like your simplicity of asking ques and yet you manage to ask the tough ques without giving a hard time to star. Being a super Kareena fan ...enjoyed this one a lot. Thx again for your gr8 work and upload. When can we expect Kareena's part II i/v???

    using alias

    -ABPB2006

    =========

    Hi FS,

    What?? You took my que for Kareena !! I don’t believe this. TY TY TY TY Faridoon.

    You may not know but I’m a high tech architect in a big gr8 company but I’m big bollywood lover (perhaps for Kareena and good movies).

    The 3 web url that open in my Mac when I wake up – indiafm (for any interesting stuff – more so if its around Kareena), Twitter (any latest info about Kareena), And now your Blog (really did not know how well you maintain it – when other day I was searching your name on net to show my wife whom I exchanged emails with – I figured out your blog url).

    Thank you Faridoon for your contributions to Indian film industry (any which way) and entertaining its fans. I truly admire your skills of talking to the stars – you appear very genuine, you don’t let anyone to over shadow you, you still being respectful to all the stars and they you aks ques and discuss – it is very gluing.

    God bless and u rock and do a gr8 job.

    -ABPB2006 (Alias)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great highlights! I loved no.3 the most: 'Source' wahi hota hai jo basically coward hai: Salman - many people forget this when reading/hearing news.

    Great work as always Faridoon! Missing you at twitter! Wishing you & your family Eid Mubarak! Keep up the great work!

    Best Wishes Always,
    Jem :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Margaret :) glad u liked agneepath live webcast and kareena's interview...always good to get feedback from u jem...eid mubarak to u as well

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already mailed my response to u, sal-bebo intv was just awesome, thanks a ton for that :) special thanks for taking up my question also :)

    Keep rocking, have a super Eid :)
    Miss u on twitter though :(

    and ya, plz do write ur review after watching Bodyguard :)

    ReplyDelete