Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Salman Is A Religion...": Kareena Kapoor

Check out the first part of Kareena Kapoor's Bollywood Hungama exclusive interview. Here are a few main highlights in text for the fans to savour as well. Enjoy!

1) Salman is a religion..he is somebody whom people follow blindly...

2) This is the most exciting phase of my career. I am feeling quite loved.

3) I am here to do my work. I don't want to get into anyone's personal space. I am very close to Salman, and I am as close to Shahrukh. Its not my area what their problems are.

4) The way Shahrukh has made Ra.one, the kind of power Shahrukh has put into it, I have such a lovely role in the film. I hope on Diwali it will be quite record breaking.

5) I think Agent Vinod, Imran's film and Aamir's film will happen next year.

6) I hope me and Aamir can create the same magic (in Reema's film). I think we make a great pair. I can't talk about my role but I think people once again will go quite crazy.

7) I've never spoken about money, and I never will in the press. Every actor gets what they deserve. I want to work with Madhur and he knows that. I am very excited about Heroine. It will be a great movie.

8) I don't want to do movies just for the awards.

9) I would love to work with Imtiaz again. All my fans want that to happen.

10) There is no item song by Priyanka in Ra.one. She has done a scene in the movie.

11) I think they were contemplating Karisma to do a voice over for the film (Bodyguard). These days Karisma is absolutely radiating. I hope me and Karisma can come together.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Interviews/V7wxzI94/3/Kareena-Kapoor-s-Bollywood-Hungama-Exclusive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment