Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, June 13, 2011

"Ra.one And Don 2 Are Macho Films": Shahrukh Khan

Finally, here's the Shahrukh Khan interview that all of you guys have been asking for. I've got many emails, asking details about this interview. I've tried to reply to as many of the emails as possible but if at all I haven't been able to reply so please don't mind. Your feedback and appreciation is very important and precious. I've always valued it and always will. Yes, if we do SRK's interview for Ra.one and Don 2, I'll surely try and take questions from all of you guys as well. Till then, hope you enjoy this one. Part 2 of this interview will be up on Thursday June 16.


http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Interviews/7TgajL42/3/Shahrukh-Khan-Always-Kabhi-Kabhi-Team-s-Bollywood-Hungama-Exclusive-1.html

Enjoy and Best Wishes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. SRK has lost too much weight now and he kinda looks old with the wrinkles nd all now lol, I heard he's gonna gain weight for YC'S next which is a good a idea to look young! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nai Nai..Himself looks very hot...like fine wine..*hic*..cheers

    ReplyDelete