Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Friday, January 18, 2013

Feasting On Sunny-Breezy Goaaaa!

I am in Goa for covering Channel V Nokia Fest (January 18-19, 2013). We arrived yesterday. The weather is very pleasant and nature is in its full bloom. We are staying in Hotel sun village near the beautiful Baga river. Why I call it beautiful is because the very quiet river simply stays snuggled to the road and you can keep winking at it from the car window. There's a lot of freshness in the air. I went for a jog in the morning and swam in the hotel pool for a while. What bliss!

Shankar Ehsan Loy, Raghu Dixit, Shair n Func and Farhan Akhtar are a few of the performers. I've been told that the crowd is coming in big numbers at the venue near the Baga beach. Hopefully it will be a fun time in Goa. While i write this post, i can hear some guys rehearsing their act and their voice-n-drums can be heard loud-n-clear. We are leaving on Sunday so it won't be a rushed-up trip. Will try and post regular updates from the sunny-breezy Goaaaaaa!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! It looks like heaven!! Right now it's 7 degrees Farenheit here!! Look forward to seeing more posts! I feel warmer just looking at this picture!! :) Have fun Faridoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so..thats what they call a 'working' vacation...lol..how fun is that

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great fun Paula and Margaret...if u ever visit India then Goa should be on top of ur list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and
    checking back often!

    Here is my blog post ... this is great

    ReplyDelete